Snaps and Words... My World In 28MMs...

Hmmm. Well, I hope to get my photography going again.... Shall see. Going to try to come up with 365 snaps starting in January 2008! Yes, average a snap a day for the year 2008..

This is the camera I'll be using.....

This is the camera I'll be using.....
Ricoh GR Digital II....28 MM Lens

Friday, January 25, 2008

Sadly, this lady may now be soulless.....(Snap #6-18)



Yes, I'm almost ashamed to admit it; however, I chased down another coworker...cornered her and she had no way to further retreat. As is universally known, taking someone's snap can steal their soul. I'm not sure how you tell when a soul's been stolen. I have yet to see a soul on an anatomy chart. It would seem that if you can't tell it's there, you couldn't tell if it's not there. Oh, well.
Trying to ward me off....fend me off, she did the only she could. Asking for mercy, she held up a photo of her daughter. And, yes...that stopped me in my tracks. I could do no further harm.

No comments: